The following information shall be provided and thereafter kept up to date with regard to testing in real world conditions to be registered in accordance with Article 54a:
1. Union-wide unique single identification number of the testing in real world conditions.
2. Name and contact details of the provider or prospective provider and users involved in the testing in real world conditions.
3. A brief description of the AI system, its intended purpose and other information necessary for the identification of the system.
4. A summary of the main characteristics of the plan for testing in real world conditions.
5. Information on the suspension or termination of the testing in real world conditions.